- This event has passed.
BizBiz BC – Supporting the Food & Agriculture Sectors
July 14, 2020, 9:30 am–11:00 am
About this Event
– Do you have an overstock inventory or waste material that other neighboring businesses may need?
– Do you need a piece of expensive equipment that you would only use occasionally?
– Do you want to support the local economy?
Light House is proud to deliver BizBiz Share in British Columbia as part of its Circular Sen$e programs. This Online Materials Marketplace will help local businesses to reduce cost, earn extra income and make environmentally conscious decisions!
About the Webinar
Join the Light House team for a webinar to launch BizBiz Share in British Columbia. This is an online platform for resource sharing and is FREE to use. You will walk away from this webinar with a link to sign up to BizBiz Share British Columbia for FREE and start to earn money and/or find local resources immediately.
The 100% Canadian-owned, online materials marketplace allows companies of all sectors to:
- Buy, sell, rent, or donate your overstock inventory, surplus warehouse space, equipment, materials, services, expertise, ‘waste’ & by-products as value-added inputs, with other nearby companies as a way to earn extra income.
How BizBiz works:
- The platform is FREE to use; you can negotiate the deal, approve the transaction, get protection coverage, arrange transportation, and receive your money all directly through the website.
- Your surplus product, underutilized resources, and waste typically represents an unwanted cost to your business. This tool will help you to reduce your costs or earn extra income by procuring or leasing from other nearby companies in the most efficient way.
Join us on July 14th to learn more about BizBiz BC, Light House’s Circular Sen$e programs and register to the Online Materials Marketplace!
Who: Small to medium size businesses in the Food & Agriculture Sector, Fisheries
When: Tuesday, July 14th, 2020, 9.30 am-11am (1.5 hours)
Where: Online webinar (You’ll receive a confirmation email with a webinar link after the registration)
09.30 – 09.45 am: Welcoming remarks, and overview workshop format.
09.45 – 10.15 am: Light House Circular Sen$e Programs; Guest Speakers
10.15 – 10.45 am: BizBiz BC Live Demonstration
10.45 – 11.00 am: Closing remarks and business networking
If you want to build your business network, achieve cost savings, generate sales from new markets, and contribute towards creating an environmentally sustainable economy – register for the webinar now!
After the webinar, participants will receive a link to register their profile for the BizBiz Resource Sharing platform!
Contact us to learn more about how Light House circular economy programs; NISP® and BizBiz BC can benefit your business: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-779-7865
Light House Team