Eco Business Parks
Eco-industrial parks are where the circular economy and regenerative design meet community development, integrating both concepts into land use planning, infrastructure systems, buildings, and operations.
Eco-industrial parks are also known as eco-business zones;
Click here for our guide to planning, developing and operating eco-industrial parks.
- Facilitated Industrial Symbiosis
- BizBiz BC Resource marketplace
Our technical services team has a well established reputation for providing documentation and related services for green rating systems (e.g., LEED, BOMA BESt, Whistler Green, BuiltGreen, Passive House) on time and on budget. We work with developers and contractors to complete necessary documentation or provide green building advisory.
- Green Building Certification Documentation & Administration
- Daylight Views & Calculations
- Design and Certification Support for Buildings
- Post Occupancy Evaluations
- Tenant Guidelines and Action Plans
- Product Market Intelligence, including Environmental Fact Sheets
- Advisory Services & Project Management
- Corporate Sustainability Services
- Education & Training
- Energy Management
- Health & Wellbeing
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Research & Policy